Monday, September 17, 2012

Recipe to Reality: Pillsbury Biscuit Pizzas


After a long work week, Friday evening screams, "TAKE OUT!" but instead I tried out this super easy and fast Pillsbury Biscuit Pizza recipe.

Here's What You'll Need! (Adapted from Pillsbury.com)

  • 1 can of Grands Homestyle Biscuits
  • Pizza sauce (I used premade, but feel free to make your own)
  • Sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
  • Turkey pepperoni



Put it All Together!

1) Open your biscuits and roll out / flatten the biscuits.



2) Spoon your designated amount of sauce on each biscuit.



3) Add cheese and toppings of your choice. I also like to season with garlic powder and oregano.



4) Bake for at least 15 minutes until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.



I made the mistake of underbaking mine and the crusts were not fully cooked...we had to put them back in for a bit ;)

Although these were super fast, I think I prefer the taste of regular pizza dough more. 

These would be really fun to make with kids though!!

Stay Savory,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily