Friday, September 14, 2012

Product: Kraft Fresh Take

Back to School week has kicked my butt!

While I don't have children of my own yet, I'm a 6th grade teacher at a middle school. While all my students are proving to be quite well behaved so far, bring a mom to 40 kids daily wears you out! Even though this only marks the end of week two, I'm exhausted! So when I'm leaving work after a long day, I have no desire to cook for hours.

I wanted to share my opinions on a relatively new Kraft product called Fresh Take. It's a mixture of breadcrumbs, shredded cheese, and spices that you coat a protein in and then bake in the oven. It retails for about $4 and can be found in the refrigerated aisle of your supermarket next to the cheese.

This product is incredibly tasty, and so simple! The amount of flavor that is packed into the breadcrumb/cheese mixture is actually hard to believe! This is a perfect weeknight meal to pair with a quick salad or a veggie with about 5 minutes of prep time and 25 minutes in the oven.

There are many different flavor combinations to choose from and the Kraft site also suggests a wide variety of recipes to use their Fresh Take product with.

If anyone has been toying with the idea of trying this out, I highly recommend it!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily